Any tips for beginners?

Ok, so when I started out the game I was losing money daily, I had four bands, and I ended up going bankrupt in about two days after I had no more rookie benefit. Now I'm starting again, I have two bands right now; I am paying for six people. Anyone want to help me for after I get out of rookie benefit? I have $11,357 right now with $40,000 in the bank, I think I'm doing pretty good, but I'm still kinda scared. Any help?
Link
The main suggestion would be to not create several bands and hire pricey band members from the beginning. Try to create one or two bands and hire band members from the lower end. With this you should start releasing songs and get in the green. After that you could slowly replace band members with pricey ones and maxing those out. And keeping some money in the bank helps as well.
Link
Okay. I am doing the band member thing, {although I'm not going lowest of the low,} I have 59,000 in my bank right now, and I have 3 bands. This isn't really a problem though because I have 2 members in 2 of the bands. Thanks for the tip, I hope to be on the chart someday!
Link
ayo can i play this game w out making a band, im tryna be a solo artist n dat
Link
yes and no - you have to create a band to play, but you can put only one person in that band
Link
dang, it's 2023 and i'm playing
Link
Does it take a full real world day for it to be one day in this game?
Link
Yes
Link