Game Info??

Does improving your band's skill also increase their wage, or is it something that increase with other things like fame? I need to know why a band is becoming more expensive to keep throughout the game.
Thank you
Link
I don't think any of my band members wages have increased at all and I've practised some of them from very low initial stats fully to 100 for everything. I could be wrong though and possibly just haven't noticed.
Link
Thanks, I am looking at actions now. Because when I practiced my band member the wage went up. Will post again to see if any other action will take the wage up.
Link
Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, practicing will increase not only band member's skills, bet wage as well. But there is upside of that, this increase is only half of what you would pay if you decide to hire musician from the market for the same level of skills. This mean, that if you hire musician and increase it's skill level by practicing, this musician will cost you less than the comparable one from the market.
No other band instruction increase musicians wage.
Link
Oh, I didn't know that. If I'd have known that I wouldn't have wasted my time training them up. Hardly seems worth the hassle. :/
Link