Making the forums active

I know a lot of people play this game but the forums are pretty much empty. I for one would love them to become more active! Pretty much people talking about band rivalries, performances, just general life stuff. Because there are a few active people on this site and it’d be great to interact with you all!
Link
Same! Like cmon no one talks
Link
Full on crickets. Which is a shame because people still play the game, not tons but that means there's an opportunity to make a really cool community! I guess you can't force people to talk however...
Link
I usually don’t even check anymore because of that. How are your bands doing bro?
Link
They're doing good! I've made two more in a relatively short amount of time. My original band (Dirago) are annoyingly not as good as the new bands, but we peaked with our new song which is nice to see! How are your bands doing?
Link
Bro that’s dope! For some reason the new bands always do better. Right now(California loving) birth album is still at #1. I’m going to keep 10 singles on my albums to sell 1m+ & my other bands are working on their albums. I been busy so everything this dropping late
Link
10 singles? 1 million copies?! Damn no wonder you’re doing so good haha! Funny enough I check the charts so I’ve seen how dominant that album has been (Sidenote: I always love it when people name their albums as supposed to the “Bandname Vol 7”, always interesting to see what they’re called (Birth is a very cool name)). Because until this month I only had one band I couldn’t have their albums having too many album songs or it’d take too long and I’d lose money, but not too many singles because I needed the money haha. I guess I can experiment a bit more now. Do your albums have 24 songs in? I checked and it says you do. I didn’t even know that was possible!
Link
Same bro! I feel like it brings more life to the album & sometimes I usually name the singles as well, to match the album’s vibe. & thanks! I feel you on that, I still have my first 2 groups, later on I started to experiment. My next 2 groups were just to make money & then I made a decent group to top the charts. Take your time & try new stuff on your groups Fr it’s fun. The cap is 12 singles on a album, I wish it was more so I can sell more & the album would be great with at least 18 tracks. I see why you think there is 24 singles lol. So when I create the album I always make sure it takes 10+ days to make so it gets the right rating, so I put 12 album songs
Link
I thought the total cap was 12 songs! I’ve only now just realised I can choose the number of album songs, not sure what I was doing beforehand! I wish you could have a Best Of album where the cap on singles wasn’t 12 (I understand though why they’ve done that, because if you have 24 singles technically it will only take 1 day to make). I actually mailed mclean with some ideas for the game, one of them was the ability to make singles and album covers. Would you want that to happen (it’d be optional). What ideas do you have for this game?
Link
Bro Best selling singles of all time Best selling albums of all time Awards for best performance every month Higher sales Better promotion Official collab with artists Awards for most weeks at #1 Most weeks in top ten Longest charting albums & singles Maybe more
Link
Awards would be brilliant! Maybe every month (considering so many things are done in a month on this) and it'd add that extra incentive to do more on this. I'd love for better promotion (e.g choosing how you promote) and I think the collab idea is really interesting. It'd allow for smaller bands to get a spotlight with bigger bands and also yeah allow for a more interactive experience with other people on this. I've never even thought of that before haha! I'd love genre specific charts too! To see how other bands doing the same thing as you are doing compared to you. There's a lot of potential with this game for sure.
Link
Bro all these ideas are dope! We might get them in the future! How are your bands this week?
Link
It’s actually been a pretty great week for me! All 3 of them got into the Top 20 for the first time this week (a first for one of them). How about yours?
Link
Congratulations bro! Keep it up????????, rn I’m trying to increase all my bands fame to sale more. Aiming for a #1 single next!
Link
Oh that sounds good, good luck! Do you have any tips on increasing fame other than shop items? It's the one aspect of this game I struggle with haha!
Link
Thanks bro & literally what do is do [promotion for 3 days] & I keeping promoting till 6-7 of the song’s release & write for 3 days. Since I promoted the previous song it will be charting when I release my new one. & my band Mariah if you look, I released like 4 songs. What I do with [Mariah] all I do is promote her, nothing else. I haven’t dropped a song with her in a while, because you can increase fame without dropping a single.
Link
Am I remembering rightly from the Project Rockstar days that the ideal strategy for promo was to promo for 1 day prior to releasing something (and obviously continue to promo after)?
Link
I was never on Project Rockstar so I wouldn't know. And Javonte, usually I just promote for the 3 turns and go straight to writing a new song but I should definitely try to do more promotion, because one of my key issues with my bands is fame!
Dirago have their new album Diragods recorded, just waiting for the Albums charts to cool off a bit before I release it. Some big releases recently! Weird not seeing California Lovin number 1 now, never thought they'd drop off that spot haha!
Link
Sorry bro been busy! But yes promote! Always! Yeah they chart every 4/5 months on the album chart. I been slacking so im get back to it!
Link
Ayyy you’re back!! Sorry I only actually just saw this (do forgive me I’ve been a bit out of it, currently have covid which is great fun…) My bands have been promoting a bit more now, they’re all consistently on the front page of the charts which feels great! Finally paying off. It’s hard to keep track of everything even if you just pop in once a day, this is actually my second time around because my old account I forgot about completely!
Link