Making the forums active

I know a lot of people play this game but the forums are pretty much empty. I for one would love them to become more active! Pretty much people talking about band rivalries, performances, just general life stuff. Because there are a few active people on this site and it’d be great to interact with you all!
Link
Same! Like cmon no one talks
Link
Full on crickets. Which is a shame because people still play the game, not tons but that means there's an opportunity to make a really cool community! I guess you can't force people to talk however...
Link
I usually don’t even check anymore because of that. How are your bands doing bro?
Link
They're doing good! I've made two more in a relatively short amount of time. My original band (Dirago) are annoyingly not as good as the new bands, but we peaked with our new song which is nice to see! How are your bands doing?
Link
Bro that’s dope! For some reason the new bands always do better. Right now(California loving) birth album is still at #1. I’m going to keep 10 singles on my albums to sell 1m+ & my other bands are working on their albums. I been busy so everything this dropping late
Link
10 singles? 1 million copies?! Damn no wonder you’re doing so good haha! Funny enough I check the charts so I’ve seen how dominant that album has been (Sidenote: I always love it when people name their albums as supposed to the “Bandname Vol 7”, always interesting to see what they’re called (Birth is a very cool name)). Because until this month I only had one band I couldn’t have their albums having too many album songs or it’d take too long and I’d lose money, but not too many singles because I needed the money haha. I guess I can experiment a bit more now. Do your albums have 24 songs in? I checked and it says you do. I didn’t even know that was possible!
Link