Small changes to the Bank

Some small changes to the Bank - now there is a limit on how much you can deposit to the bank. The limit is 100 millions. The majority of the players will not be affected by it.
Those that have more than 100 millions in the bank, you can keep it in there, but you will not be able to deposit anymore. You will be able to withdraw from the bank.
Link
I am wondering if there will be (or if there is already) a cap on the rich tax. I have been depositing money to offset that tax with daily interest. It seems at some point, I will start being in the negative since I will have too much money, I guess I could be wrong, too.
Link
No, there isn't any and there will not be any cap on rich tax. However there is a starting point from which the rich tax kicks in - 1 million combine with what you have in account and in the bank. Up until 1 million you do not pay rich tax.
In my opinion having bank's interest rate higher than rich tax was (and still is) a mistake, it opens ways of having enormous amounts of money which then doesn't make sense. With time this situation will change, but with the same time I hope that there will be more things to do in the game than just accumulate large amounts of money.
Link
Thanks for the response! :)
Link
That was the reason why I lost rating for a few years. Back then when the maximum bank money was the 32bit highest integer I lost so much money to tax (which the game rating equates to you being a shit manager) that my rating was just free falling for like 100m points. At least you were able to deposit money into the bank which would just delete it; that slowed down the rating loss, but could never prevent it. For now I still have a 13m/day cushion before tax overtakes interest again, let's see how long that lasts haha really suffering from success
Link