The News (2014-03-24)

Great news: new feature - studio upgrade.

From now on You can upgrade your studio. Follow this link to see how can You upgrade your studio. Same link You can find in the left menu, "Studio" section.

A few notes about this update. Studio upgrade brings some restriction on number of bands you can have at any moment. I'm sorry if someone's plans to create more bands were interrupted by this update. Beside this bands number restriction, there are two bonuses. Rating bonus will add some amount of rating points to You. This will help You climb to the top of the managers charts. Skill bonus will help your bands to write better songs and albums.

If You have any questions regarding this update, fell free to ask here or by mail.

Till next.

Link

And I forgot to mention one more thing - there were changes to rating calculation for managers chart. Before this update songs and albums had double impact to your rating, but because we are getting new sources from where we can get bonus rating points, songs and albums now have smaller impact. To recover your rating points You can always upgrade your studio, which gives you bonus rating points.

Link
Is that why i fell from 13 to 20 on the rankings :p
Link

Yes, that's the reason. : ) But I'm confident, that You will recover your lost points in no time, especially when You were the first to upgrade your studio.

Link