project rockstar

Any other pr alumni here?
Link
Right here, loved that game! There's another similar one called therockstargame.com
Link
This game is the most similar game i know
That game you linked me is NOTHING like that
Link
You can add me to this list.
Link
I remember you if mclean was still your mame.
Link
Username was the same.
Good for you that you can remember, i can't even remember which year i was playing. : )
Link
Have been looking around for ages to find a game similar to PR. I agree, i tried The Rockstar Game but it is pants. This is far better, but i do miss the old game. Such a great playing experience and forum community. I remember i had got myself up to around #47 ranked manager when the game was booted :(
Link
Aaaaah Project Rockstar, that game was the dogs balearics. Joined yesterday and been waiting for years to play this again. The guy who made the original was such a nice bloke too.
Link
So half the site here are alumni of that site? xD
Link
I found this game by chance, I am also one of those who played Project Rockstar! ^_^
Link
I loved project rockstar. I loved all the legends like Mike Guy, Dirty Bishop, JR Cricket, Culaina, Sherisaid, and most of all, Chris.
Link
Project rockstar is running again. It took me sometime to be able to find it online but i did. However it was much harder for some reason and so i gave up on it (whatever i did i went bankrupt within 6 days). Unfortunately i dont seem to have kept a record of the site address- but thought id mention it incase people have the patience to try search through google to find it.
Link
Another ex PR player here! I've missed this :)
Link
I played too!
That game was so good! Popomundo couldn't compete with it simplicity.
BUT, there was another game, similar in style and I can't find it. It isn't theprojectrockstar.com;
Link
Mitch! here :)
Not sure this place will ever be the same but I'll give it a go.
Forums look dead, anyone alive out there?
Link
I'm here and rocking!!!
The only thing I don't like it's that every member can have only one skill :(
And another thing is that the single/albums don't have images on them!
But, leaving those aside, this game is very good! It's a good spiritual sequel to Project Rockstar :)
Link
ah wow I miss project rock star
Link
hi all i have just stumbled across this site i am an ex pr player :)
Link
I am also a former "Project Rockstar" game player.
Link
what was your screen name elite?
Link